Women Against Human Trafficking Fundraising Workout
September 20, 2020
Sign up now!
October 10th at 9:00 am
Solution 1 CrossFit – 8245 Hedge Lane Terr. Shawnee, KS 66227
This is a fundraising workout for an incredibly important cause. The proceeds will go to Rescue Freedom, a charity that fights human trafficking from every angle possible.
With a ticket you get admission to the workout, a swag bag full of goodies from our sponsors and automatic entry to giveaways!
Here are some pretty eye opening facts
- There are atleast 40.3 million victims of sexual slavery globally.
- The majority of sexual slaves are women and girls.
- Slavery generates an estimated $150 billion dollars each year.
- The average age a teen enters the sex trade in the US is 12 to 14 years old. Many victims are runaway girls who were sexually abused as children or kids in foster care.
- Estimates suggest that, internationally, only about .04% survivors of human trafficking cases are identified, meaning that the vast majority of cases of human trafficking go undetected.
You can help by signing up and attending this fundraising workout led by Solution 1 trainer, Shea Gillpatrick.